Mystery Quest 10/8
Time & Location
About the Event
You are one of four amateur detectives visiting the Third Street Promenade.
Having successfully restored a Promenade dinosaur in September,
you now find that there are too many dinosaurs in Santa Monica.
Can you put your heads together to track down the type of extra dinosaur and its location?
A mysterious caped figure known as Q has been following the situation.
To protect their identity, Q cannot pursue the caper but has left a series of clues for your intrepid partnership.
Santa Monica Mystery Quest takes place between 4 and 8pm, but should only take an hour or two to complete.
On the day of your Quest you will need:
- A team of 2-4 players/detectives
- Identifying colors for each detective being played (see list below)
- A team name for your group
- A pen
- A printed Action Sheet (emailed to you the day of the quest)
- A smart phone + social media account (at least one per team)
- Comfy shoes
DETECTIVES (pick a character and dress the part!):
1. Blue Drew
2. Encyclopedia Red
3. Hercule Purple
4. Yellow Tracy
Final details will arrive by email on the day of your Quest.
We look forward to your successful mission!